The beautiful man

The beautiful man

Sunday 19 June 2011

Huddersfield Shows

I found this really humorous
stunning use of the laser cutter as a design tool

reflective tartan
I hadn't visited the shows in Huddersfield before so was intrigued as to the work that I would see. There was a great range of graphics, illustration and advertising work. I really enjoyed a wide selection of the Fine Art work and appreciated that there was a blurb to let me know what the work was about which there wasn't at LCA which always makes me feel very ignorant and unsure of how to react! The textile and textile craft work had some really shining stars I loved all the tweed in particular and the stop motion film about dementia was poignant and beautiful. Well worth a visit.
bones in resin

rubber bands on wood

No comments:

Post a Comment