So paperwork handed in for 20% of my MA marks, now got to compete the work needed for the other 80%, not a daunting task at all! As ever I have too many ideas so having to focus and choose one aspect to make very very well......
My ideas have been 1. to develop my images from the dress into a stop motion film
2. to create truth labels for the dress
3. To create a pin pocket for the other dress
and to work with the needles in fabric as a tally system for the time to make a garment in fast fashion.
So first step how to place the needles and whether to use hair or thread.....fabric or paper.......
SHOWstudio Fashion Film Festival and Awards 2018
4 weeks ago